Protects your building from any weather
An extremely popular system with a range of applications and designs that is reliable and guaranteed to last. Metal roofs are among the best choice when considering longevity and value in a commercial roofing system. Once common predominantly in regions prone to hurricanes, fires and other natural disasters, metal roofs are becoming a popular choice in mainstream construction. In most areas, a metal roof can be expected to last three times longer than comparable asphalt roofs. In areas with extreme heat, wind, humidity, or temperature extremes, this advantage can be even greater.
In most applications, a metal roof will require no ongoing maintenance for the life of the roof. The initial cost to install may seem high, but a standing-seam metal roof is the least costly roof option over the life of the roof because it is virtually maintenance-free and can last 50 years or more. The choices in color and design for metal roofs is so much more than any other system and allows your building to be more pleasing to the eyes.
- Durable and long lasting; many of which lasts 15-20 years
- Broad range of styles and color customization available, including “cool colors”
- Lightweight, reducing the cost of other building components such as cooling and heating
- Can lower air conditioning & heating costs
- Requires low maintenance
- Does not crack, shrink, or erode
- Earth-friendly and recyclable
- Can be installed over existing roofing system
To learn more about how much a metal roof would cost on your building, Request a Quote from CORE Solar & Roofing Systems.